Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 162180
Position Title: DM
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
A Development Manager (DM) on Madden, ensures the delivery of a game feature on time and within budget. The DM oversees the project schedule, hiring, and manages the team to achieve a high standard
- Manage a development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers. Work with Madden feature development teams with to lock down requirements and specifications.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, project prioritization, make tradeoffs, balance the needs versus technical constraints, and improve initial partner deployments.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency
- Focus on immediate team and identify team issues and suggest solutions related to execution goals.
- Ensure each projects setup meets the specifications with Studio.
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
- Track and implement project improvement plans to improve team efficiency.
- Establish engagement practices: Ensure all workflow is clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff trained in expectations on the workflow.
- Mentor individual contributors within project team
- Ensure all have professional development plans. Conduct regular one-on-ones.
What skills does EA look for?
An EA Development Manager will have at a minimum: 3 years of experience in a software development environment, 2 years Project Management or Project Lead experience, and 1 or more years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any number of related fields including Computer Science, Game Development, Business. A Master’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of production life cycle, tools and programs planning.
- Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment. Scrum Master Certification.
- Perforce, and Visio
- Experience working on console development
- experience working with broad teams.
- mediation and conflict resolution skills
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2020-08-21 22:19:32.737
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。