Senior Product Manager, Network Growth
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 162061
Position Title: Player Network Sr Product Mgr II
Senior Product Manager, Network Growth
At its core, Electronic Arts makes some of the world’s greatest games for a global audience of hundreds of millions of players. The EAX team inspires the strategy and implementation of EA’s ecosystem, making it easy for EA’s players to connect to one another and to the games they love to play, no matter where they choose to play. These programs include: EA Access, our cross-platform games subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam; Origin, EA’s gaming platform on PC; and a host of other strategies to connect players both to their friends and to their next great gaming moment, across platforms and within our games.
In your role as Sr. Product Manager, Network Growth, you will be responsible for discovering creative new methods to support the way players play together, which means partnering with EA studios, engaging with game communities and partner platforms, and assessing competitive landscape to prioritize unmet player needs and recommend new solutions to meet those needs, always with an eye on growing addressable network reach and player engagement. As part of the broader Network Strategy team, you will be an important contributor to the EAX team based in Redwood Shores.
Joining EAX means joining the team shaping EA’s subscription services now spanning three major platforms; building consumer experiences that power EA’s games and promoting more personalized, socially connected, and frictionless experiences; and expanding our platforms across web, PC, mobile, the cloud and beyond so our players can get into the games they want to play and stay connected while playing. We like to say that ‘we see farther’, and are committed to driving innovation to meet player needs today and in the future.
You’re someone with a track record for:
- Conducting early-stage product research that derives insights about user behavior
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to identify unmet player needs and opportunities for network expansion aligned with strategic priorities
- Consolidating market signals from multiple sources into relevant insights
- Leading early-stage prototyping teams to validate concepts in preparation for full production
- Building support for new concepts in presentations to senior leadership and with written documents like business cases or product specifications
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
- A background in product management or product strategy, with 5+ years of experience
- An enduring curiosity for what motivates player behavior and a working understanding of the tools and methods to find insights therefrom
- Data-driven decision-making to analyze the impact of product concepts on core EA businesses or estimate the upside potential of new products
- Experience converting ideas into action in the form of working prototypes, product road maps, and shipping product launches
- A passion for video games and gaming culture; working knowledge of social tools and gaming communities
In a typical week, the Sr. Product Manager, Network Growth could...
- Meet with studio partners to review game road maps and identify areas of partnership
- Partner with consumer insights to frame research into unmet player needs
- Analyze competitive landscape to identify gaps and opportunities
- Consolidate research into prioritized insights and determining approaches to validate product concepts
- Conduct design sprints or other prototyping approaches to validate early product concepts
- Build business cases or product road maps
- Present recommendations to EA senior leadership
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager, Network Growth
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2020-08-12 21:23:17.467
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.