Lead Game Security Product Manager - EA SPORTS
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 161861
Position Title: Senior Lead Game PM
Lead Product Manager, Game Security, EA Sports
The Game Security Product Manager will partner with key leaders in the organization to define and drive end to end game security features and capabilities to continuously increase the game security posture and will oversee security operations for multiple EA Sports games.
You will work closely with other game security leaders, game teams leadership, and executive stakeholders to ensure an aligned prioritization and execution against the strategy and rapid response to emerging needs with strong focus on protecting the player experience. In particular, you will be accountable for:
- You will be the primary point of contact as it relates to game security for the titles under your domain.
- You will effectively partner with game development teams, central platform teams, central security teams, customer experience teams, legal, external partners, and others.
- You will frequently present to senior leadership status of operations and current and future development work.
- You will effectively collaborate with other product managers, security engineers, data scientists, program managers, and the rest of the security team.
- You will define, align, communicate and fullfill the roadmaps satisfying the strategic direction for increasing the game security posture of live and future titles.
- You will define and write requirements for capabilities and features ensuring end to end execution.
- You will adhere to game development timelines for support and security deliverables.
- You will resolve emergent security risk assessments and asks on time and quality, understanding, measuring, and communicating risks and corresponding action plans.
- Understanding the games under your domain, their virtual economies, current and future threats and risks.
- Singing off game features designs from a security perspective.
- You will raise the game security awareness within the game development teams.
- Ensuring a consistent and aligned approach towards capabilities, processes, and features that will benefit the entire portfolio of games and players for all EA Sports titles.
- Partnering with operations, technical, and data leaders to identify resourcing and budget needs.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with immediate team, partner teams, and executive stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects, and game security posture improvements.
- Maintaining regular communication with security teams, partner teams and executive stakeholders,
- Continuously improving on security operations processes, targets, and KPIs.
- Strong background on game security and/or digital fraud, working knowledge on application security, including best practices and industry standards.
- Experience in product and/or program management.
- Experience with development and data science.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience.
- CISSP or CISM certified, or willingness to attain one of them within 12 months.
- Occasional off-hours incident response and up to 10% travel.
- Interest in sports and knowledge of video games, threats (cheating, fraud, botting), and how to defend against those.
- Care for the player experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Game Security Product Manager - EA SPORTS
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-17 22:37:35.517
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.