Commercialization Project Manager
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161858
Position Title: Sr. Business Development Associate
Competitive Gaming Entertainment (CGE) at EA is built around creating engaging programs that bring the thrill of competition to fans around the world. The Commercialization team is a group within the CGE tasked with driving out of game engagement and monetization across our portfolio.
We’re looking for a Commercialization Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Commercialization, to partner with internal groups within the CGE to drive strategic initiatives with external parties to completion. This role will support partnerships and implementations end-to-end from a business perspective and evaluate new opportunities.
- Act as the Commercialization business partner on CGE-wide projects to gather requirements and feedback, work through legal and business terms, and execute contracts. These projects will include but are not limited to tech implementations, platform integrations, and licensing, and will require input from cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Upon execution of deals, assist in execution and/or operation of projects in partnership with the business owner.
- Work with stakeholders to manage budgets, escalate risks, define goals and track progress
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and leverage quantitative results to help inform direction of the business and provide periodic updates to leadership on progress, learnings, risks, and next steps
- Assist Commercialization team in evaluating new business opportunities via both inbounds and outreach that drive Commercialization and overall CGE KPI’s
- Occasional travel to partner sites, other EA offices or events.
- 3+ years experience in a project management and/or business development role
- Passion for esports and competitive gaming
- Proven track-record of success working across functions in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the demonstrated ability to make effective presentations to a broad range of audiences
- Self-starter, ability to prioritize and organize a high-volume workflow and drive projects to completion
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Mixer)
- Experience with media distribution (linear, OTT) and related technology (CDN, CMS)
- Knowledge of the general esports ecosystem including streaming tools, tournament/matchmaking platforms, interactive broadcast solutions, and gaming startups.
Community / Marketing Title: Commercialization Project Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-29 16:34:03.547
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.