Program Director- Studio Operations
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161784
Position Title: Sr DD
Program Director- Studio Operations
The Program Director-Studio Operations will direct the creation and administration of processes that promote excellent development practices and outcomes across our HD slate. You will create portfolio views and guide analysis to balance risk across our worldwide studio projects and teams. You'll partner with innovation leaders across the company to ensure that EA games set the standard for quality and innovation. You will have a mix of business, technical, and managerial experience from the HD and Live Services arenas.
You will report to the COO for EA Studios.
- Create executive visibility and ensure understanding on our AAA game portfolio status, opportunities and risk mitigations.
- Create a Studios’ performance “dashboard,” to ensure useful tracking and reporting information, indicators for important elements of the business—game development progress, budgets, live operations and other measurements.
- Manage review process for early phase/incubation projects to promote high-quality creative innovation.
Development and Live Services Best Practices
- Provide partnership and insight on game development processes, ensuring that opportunities and challenges are raised as early as possible in the process. Advise on best practices and partner to design fresh solutions to challenges that arise.
- Bring a systems mindset to process design including redesign/finaling of EA’s Game Development Framework ensuring applicability across all of our development, live services and platforms.
- Help teams get the most out of being part of EA by using our size and resources.
- Partner with Quality Verification, Technology, Analytics and other internal partner teams to support the business
- Speak for our Studios' interests in broader strategic alignments and operational plans.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience in an AAA Game development environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of partners.
- Facility in preparing and presenting business cases/analyses/recommendations to our leadership team.
- Proficient change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity, yet able to set priorities and deliver on commitments
- You have experience working with studio and HR teams to determine the future shape and changes for the workforce including: outsourcing, insourcing, internal development resources, external development resources/external partners and contingency workforce management.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Director- Studio Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-15 22:27:00.083
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.