Reporting Solutions Manager
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161610
Position Title: Sr Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is takes effort. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Who We're Looking For
EA is looking for a Reporting Solutions Manager to help lead the design and scale of important data and reporting systems across paid, owned, and earned media. Reporting to the Global Director or Marketing Technology solutions, your work will directly ensure media teams, analysts, and data scientists have the data they need to make informed decisions on driving media. We pride ourselves on bringing the most fun and engaging games to our players around the world and we know that success is fueled by the dedication of our passionate, diverse and creative employees.
Manage successful reporting projects in an enterprise environment:
- Provide leadership by creating agreement among partnering teams on data requirements of projects across paid and organic channels
- Document plans for building reporting requirements that fulfill EA's business goals.
- Create project status that articulates the next steps / milestones for report development activities and provide updates to partnering teams across the marketing organization
Ensure constant optimization of scalable reporting solutions:
- Ensure that data across all marketing platforms speaks the same language and can be leveraged for high-level omni-channel marketing insights
- Perform periodic reviews that independently evaluates the adequacy, comprehensiveness and effectiveness of reporting solutions
- Identify deficiencies and recommend solutions to complex data aggregation challenges surrounding effectiveness of our marketing reach and spend programs
- Anticipate changes in data availability and improve processes to support these changes
- Interpret requirements and identify needs and possible solutions even before they’re formally requested
Proficiency with multiple advanced marketing and reporting tools and data sets and the ability to:
- Help address reporting, data or platform issues by working with cross-team partners, investigating causes and implementing scalable solutions
- Write and run SQL queries against owned and 3rd party databases to produce ad-hoc reports
- Oversee data quality within reporting systems and establish processes that ensure accuracy and recency requirements
- Manage data ingestion processes from 1st and 3rd party platforms (e.g. EA channels, Facebook )
- Develop training materials and run routine educational sessions with media and organic channel experts so they feel comfortable accessing and understanding dashboards
Qualifications and requirements:
- Advanced competency in large-scale reporting tools like Datorama, Tableau, Domo.
- Can implement large-scale reporting solutions in enterprises with evidence of adoption and return on investment
- Direct working experience with marketing functions like paid media, social, earned, community management and CRM
- Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of security, configuration, infrastructure concepts, business intelligence, visualization, and data structures
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases, different flavors of SQL and query optimization
- Experience with marketing platforms and tools (like Facebook, Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twitter)
- Experience with macros and formulas in Google Sheets and Excel
- Can curate communication style, dependent on team and technical level of audience
- Experience overseeing projects/workflows across a global institution
Community / Marketing Title: Reporting Solutions Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-06 16:16:18.263
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.