Producer FIFA Mobile
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 161106
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping the most immersive and beloved titles on time and on budget.
As a Producer on the team you will report to a more senior member of the Production team and partner with team leaders to help create the next great chapter in our journey. You’ll be involved in the development of the game from early concept stages through production and finaling. So, if you have a passion for mobile gaming, enjoy overseeing feature creation and implementation, and if you like the idea of working on one of the game industry’s most successful franchises in one of the best office spaces in Bucharest, then please read on.
An understanding of FIFA Mobile, its history and mechanics would be a distinct advantage. A deep knowledge of football and a genuine passion for sport, coupled with a good eye for product quality and pursuit of the best-possible User experience(UX) are also important attributes to have.
What an Producer does at EA
- Be an essential member of the leadership team of your game area or project, directing the daily development through production and the game and live service.
- Work with the Game Director and Design Team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
- Manage and reduce project risks over the course of development and throughout live servicing the
- Be the voice of the players, and explain their expectations to the team.
- Work with other Producers, Designers, Artists and Software Engineers to improve quality and communication
- Work with the Development Directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Work with Art, Engineering, QA and Design Teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Partner and develop relationships with central service teams.
- Promote team morale and health. Encourage others towards positive working
- Guide and refine the game experience at all levels to achieve and exceed the desired quality standard.
The next great FIFA Mobile Producer needs
- At least 4 years of mobile gaming development experience in a Production role.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile gaming business and an understanding of mobile gaming
- Experience with live servicing a mobile game and understanding how to achieve results to improve KPls
- A passionate garner who plays mobile games and likes to share your gaming experiences with Being a fan of football and FIFA Mobile is a huge asset, but not a requirement.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build great
- Able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions.
- A experienced mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals
- Always out on the floor engaging with different members of the team to understand what is working, what is of concern and what needs improvement
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer FIFA Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-05-20 13:09:25.823
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.