Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 160760
Position Title: Data Scientist II
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EADP Data Group develops a new unified Big Data pipeline across all franchises at Electronic Arts. This platform will incorporate data collection, ingestion, processing, access and visualization all built on a modern, cloud-based tech stack with outstanding tools. The Data Group will provide the tools and platform which powers the future of game development, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience.
We are looking for developers who want to work on a large-scale distributed data system from the ground up for one of the most creative, creative companies in technology.
What an AI Scientist does at EA
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms and extract important insights from EA's rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem
- Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain
- Design and evaluate highly creative AI applications for content creation, NPC behavior, game balance evaluation, and recommendations
- Work with the core development teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for enterprise-level management of AI applications
- Research and implement novel AI approaches for new problems.
The next great EA AI Scientist should have
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in AI or ML background)
- Experience having developed novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publication
- Strong programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms)
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems – Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow
- 1+ years of experience with SQL and MPP databases
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that appreciates creativity and individuality.
Community / Marketing Title: AI Scientist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2020-04-17 22:19:31.923
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。