Audience Development Program Manager
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 160437
Position Title: Sr. Business Development Associate
The Competitive Gaming Division (CGD) is built around creating engaging competitive programs that aim to make stars of all our players. The Commercialization Team is a team within the CGD tasked with growing viewership of our events and determining the right approaches to commercializing our programs.
We're looking for an Audience Development Program Manager, reporting to the Director of Growth and Commercialization, to help grow awareness, interest, and audiences of EA's competitive gaming programs and players. You will support the management and growth of EA's content distribution, lead new viewership growth projects, and become an indispensable resource on information around our audience.
- Manage workflow of and grow relationships with content distribution partners to improve viewership of EA's content on partner platforms.
- Implement agreements with new content distribution partners.
- Conduct due diligence research around potential content partners; prospect for new partners.
- Develop new programs aimed at building viewership of CGD events.
- Assess impact of content partnerships and tactics lead by Commercialization Team.
- Support market research efforts to help CGD better understand its audience and viewership trends; summarize analyses into takeaways and recommendations.
- Be resource for audience-related information to CGD teams and internal EA partners such as CGD franchise teams, broadcast, operations, marketing, analytics, and consumer insights.
- Under guidance of the Director of Growth and Commercialization, support sponsorship business.
- Occasional travel to other EA offices or events.
- 4+ years experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Strategy roles in related industries such as Gaming, Sports, or Entertainment
- 4+ years experience building audiences around media platforms
- 2+ years of esports and video game industry experience
- Proficiency in presentation design and delivery
- A passion for esports, competitive gaming, and EA titles
- Track-record of collaboration in a matrix environment across diverse departments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- International experience not required but a plus
- Sponsorship experience not required but a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Audience Development Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-04-03 22:49:54.083
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.