Senior Director, Operational Data & Engineering
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 160324
Position Title: Sr Director Engineering
Senior Director, Site Reliability Engineering
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Participate and drive vendor selection and POCs with cloud and other technology vendors
- Consult with studios and shared service teams on their cloud and TechOps needs
- Design and implement infrastructure services such as fleet inventory, configuration management, alert correlation frameworks, etc.
- Participate and drive operational and cloud initiatives across studios to help meet their elastic cloud needs
- Participate in the creation of the SRE discipline
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software or systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems internals and administration or networking.
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
- Experience designing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Experience being on-call in high pressure situations.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Operational Data & Engineering
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2020-11-23 22:50:18.613
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。