Sr Quality Analyst
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 158448
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Do you want to help build the highest quality products at EA Sports? Do you have a passion for identifying what makes something amazing and how it could be improved?
At EA a Senior Quality Analyst is responsible for executing a Quality Assurance strategy on an assigned feature or subset of features in an embedded environment. You will focus on collaborating with a team of talented QA professionals to provide QA support upstream in the development process, with the ultimate goal of containing or reducing the amount of defects in the product.
EA are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned features to the development team, be the voice of quality for the project.
- Execute pre-integration build verification and reporting processes, along with content testing strategies using development tools.
- Utilize various testing methodologies on appropriate features/tools, while also analyzing feature sets to find opportunities for automation.
- Use telemetry to augment test requirements and plans.
- Craft or utilize existing tools to improve and measure QA efficiency, quantifies efforts.
- Brings together and updates key project and test knowledge through wikis, documents etc.
- Test case creation from design documentation or feature expertise.
- Work with onsite and offsite teams to help drive the title to quality.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with development teams and execute a development QA support strategy during development.
- Dedicated, flexible, and able to adapt QA process to the critical needs of partner teams.
- Understands concepts of defect prevention and defect containment.
- Experienced with Grey/White box testing in development environments.
- Understands the value of automated testing and knows how to appropriately approach usage.
- Familiar with common automation toolsets, EA proprietary tools are a plus.
- Able to collect and transcribe quantitative data in forming risk assessments, generating solutions and raise to applicable partners.
- Active listener with both peers and partners, can drive conversations, and supports team participation.
- Analyzes personal and team process for innovation opportunities, and raises potential improvements.
- Strong observational skills, analytical, and focused on detail.
- 3+ Years of QA testing experience, with 2 years within embedded environments.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Quality Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-06 22:49:48.327
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.