Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 158189
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the Bucharest Analytics team. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help improve our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions. You will report to the Business Analytics manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to collaborate with you.
What you will do:
- Manage projects involving complex data collection, analyses and recommendations
- Transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the audience
- Work with other EA Analytics teams to improve current models and existing methodologies and processes or build new ones, especially around how to set up experiments and how we could better assess their performance
- Lead the exploratory work to help improve the consumers’ experience, the acquisition/engagement strategy and increase revenue
- Create data-driven insights and analyses that influence development decisions and marketing strategies, by using the appropriate data and tools
- Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Background and technical skills:
- Advanced SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets
- 3+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, with the ability to manage the analytical process and translate the findings from the data into recommendations for our partners
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences preferred
- Experience in data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, etc.).
- English proficiency
Soft skills required:
- usually see challenges as opportunities
- are independent and committed to see your projects until the end and you always push for great quality work
- know that details are important, but you always keep in mind the full context
- have a clear desire for continuous growth and an active investment in own learning
- want to meet a global and diverse group of colleagues coming from different backgrounds
we would be happy to meet you.
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-24 07:02:05.517
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.