Rendering Software Engineer - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156471
Position Title: Software Engineer III
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that
The Rendering Software Engineer is an essential part of the game creation process. They are involved in architectural design, implementation, and debugging of rendering technology on multiple platforms; working with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to solve complex computer graphics problems.
- You will research and implement industry-leading rendering techniques.
- You will write technical design specifications.
- You will design, maintain, implement, test and debug code, pipeline
- s and other rendering-related sub-components and packages
- You will develop core rendering tools, feature and engine components to required coding standards.
- You will optimize rendering, lighting and shading components of a game engine.
- You will create leading edge reusable rendering technologies.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- 7-10+ years’ development experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience designing and implementing industry-leading graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra.
- Formal background in rendering with experience that may include modern shader pipelines, animation, skinning, lighting, special effects and tool development.
- Experience with Direct 3D, Open GL or equivalent.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code
- Experience with scripting languages and C#.
- Experience with graphics tools and content pipelines
- Working knowledge of modern graphic APIs
- Experience on a game team, having shipped titles, an advantage.
Community / Marketing Title: Rendering Software Engineer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-09 17:02:54.177
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。