Game Product Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 113873
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, SSX, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
The Lead Product Manager for our NBA Live Mobile title should think like a player as well as business owner and must be able to translate player behaviors into KPIs and translate the KPIs into revenue enhancing decisions. The Lead Product Manager's mission is to drive financial performance of the game forward, in close collaboration with the Line Producer and Live Producer. The candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and strategies to drive increased performance in the areas of Acquisition, Engagement and Monetization (AEM).
You must be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our customers and partners within that game. This individual will work closely with the game director to drive best-practice strategies in defining and fine tuning the game economy. This position is a metrics driven role and the candidate will drive the effort to optimize performance against the AEM targets for all titles.
- Lead and drive the Product Manager activities for NBA Live Mobile. As a Lead, you will be tasked with managing and mentoring a team or Jr Product Managers and Live Service Producers.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Interface with creative, business and technical operations to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from various stakeholders
- Define, design and manage key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
- Partner with Product Managers in Asia to drive location/market specific features and campaigns
- Create, balance and optimize economy models for virtual economies.
- Track performance on a daily basis, communicate weekly KPIs to internal and external stakeholders and adjust designs / plans accordingly.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Build top-down and bottom-up models to inform product roadmap and mitigate risk.
- Leverage Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push Notifications and other partner tools to drive KPIs.
- Track and develop expert level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including developing ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games.
- Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- Owned product management for successful F2P mobile consumer facing products in the past and delivered at least one product through the entire product life cycle.
- Experience leading a team and partnering with a wide span of internal groups dispersed across the globe.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Experience with structured, hypothesis driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows and wireframes.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
- Strong in Excel, ability to create models and simulators for free-to-play economies.
- Passion for games and strong player empathy. Ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Worked in a fast-paced AGILE development environment.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.
- Loves games. Avid mobile gamer.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2017-08-28 08:00:00.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US