Sourcing Partner (Contract)
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 161945
Position Title: Contingent
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
What a Sourcing Partner does at EA:
- Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within the Central Technology Organization, with a focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes
- Provide a focus on sourcing diverse, passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation and telephone calls
- Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional web site searches
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, always working to uncover new hidden talent
- Manage the candidate experience ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
- Track essential recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
- Engage candidates by phone or email and get them excited about the opportunities available to them
- Use provided CRM and ATS tools effectively
Who You Are:
- 5+ years previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and in a recruitment agency environment
- Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
- Have built successful collaborative relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
- Experience with candidate management systems/databases
- You have a bias towards action and have delivered qualified candidates quickly in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- You explain complex concepts simply for all audiences
- You have experience managing multiple searches simultaneously and demonstrate ability to prioritize for your business.
- Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We have an incredibly accomplished team of recruiting veterans and a great sense of community on the team, with lots of collaboration and sharing. We have access to the tools we need, and have great partners in our Recruiters and Hiring Managers. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make the planet's best games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcing Partner (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-28 23:02:55.007
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.