Sr. Quality Analyst, EA Customer Experience
Location: Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Requisition Number: 161078
Position Title: BM&O Lead II
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You’re a Sr. Quality Analyst.
You’re a Quality Expert with the gift of performing in-depth root cause analysis on multiple quality programs looking at business operations, process and training impacts. You’re comfortable presenting objective, data-driven stories with detailed callouts and suggestions to a variety of partners from Advisors to Sr. Directors.
You’re a master at building relationships and sustaining them, balancing the act of telling hard truths, soliciting feedback and consulting, all while showing compassion and care.
You understand the challenges of being a consultant to our partners, but you have enthusiasm and hold successful meetings. Keeping all partners no matter the hierarchy calibrated to quality is your goal and mission.
You will be part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We’re the Quality team, part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
We are customer service veterans committed to providing quality support to all levels of our business. We build, governing and evolving quality programs across all channels in WWCE. It is our mission to identify and validate pain points in our support chain that affect the player experience through quality auditing and provide recommendations to improve them.
We are consultants to the business and we advocate on behalf of our players, advisors and partners to help the world play through quality experiences.
A typical day in the life of a Sr. Quality Analyst:
- you’ll have 1:1 meetings with partners to align and strategize on quality goals
- perform different root cause analysis across several different projects to validate pain points and work out a solution; all while using available data
- prioritize (and re-prioritize) your tasks and projects as we get new requests with tighter deadlines
- answer email and Slack DMs. (We’re all trying to spend less time on this, but let’s be real.)
- build long lasting relationships with content, training, your assigned auditors, primary and secondary customers, advisors, service partners, leadership and partners
- you’ll work on a variety of administrative tasks such as building quality review meeting decks, quarterly business review decks, sending out meeting agendas and meeting minutes, sending quality program updates
- update your peers on the latest issues, prioritize communications and agree on organizational announcements that are impacted by quality
- present a variety of quality content to auditors, managers and advisors in an array of meeting formats; calibrations, quality review meetings, business reviews, quarterly business reviews, program updates
- brainstorm to find solutions on our challenges and opportunities with teams in content, training, several leadership partners
- organize round-tables with quality auditors, quality verification analysts, advisors and team managers
- schedule your week, month and quarters for actions and activities to be completed
- work in internal team processes including, framework, writing and vetting through your manage and peers
Your day looks like this because:
- we keep our 100+ global auditors calibrated to our quality programs; you will be assigned a portion of these auditors as your primary and secondary customers
- our business is ever-evolving and we have to ensure that we manage our quality programs to meet our needs using data-driven informed decisions
- quality data tells us where processes are broken and where advisors need additional training; it is our job to share this information with the appropriate parts of the business to better the player experience
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 5 years’ experience in contact center with at least 3 years in quality
- Experience managing different projects simultaneously
- Host using a variety of meeting formats both virtually and in-person
- Experience working with vendors and improving performance without direct authority
- Gaming industry, technical, account/billing experience a plus
- Six Sigma/COPC experience not needed but a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Quality Analyst, EA Customer Experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-05-20 15:39:40.907
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.