Marcom Technology Platform Manager
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161018
Position Title: Marcom Manager I
Title: Marketing Technology Platform Manager
We are EA
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists, and trailblazers working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Who We're Looking For
Reporting to Director, Marketing Infrastructure & Operations, the MarTech Platform Manager will manage the tools and relationships required to maintain the data pipeline leveraged for our global media campaigns. You will partner with external AdTech partners and internal marketing, data platform, and engineering teams to ensure our campaigns are delivered on time and at the highest possible quality. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of accomplished people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the most fun and engaging games to our players around the world and we know that success is fueled by dedicated, passionate, and creative employees.
- Build meaningful relationships with partners across technology, media, and creative organizations.
- Manage the tracking of and assist the media activation team with the execution of campaigns across paid media channels including display, video, programmatic, search and social with a focus on mobile.
- Contribute to the improvement of our Marketing technology stack vision and internal roadmap.
- Partner with leadership to manage sourcing, RFP, due-diligence, testing, evaluation, and selection of MarTech partners and platforms, and the legal, finance, sourcing, and renewal processes
- Evaluate MarTech platforms to meet evolving demands and test new platforms for potential inclusion in our tech stack.
- Educate all partners on roles and responsibilities related to data pipeline to meet operational excellence.
- Drive process surrounding Marketing Technology platform vetting, onboarding and regular use.
- Experience with digital media operations and tracking
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising platforms a plus (DCM, DV360, Search Ads 360) and use of audience targeting within a media environment
- Experience with MMPs (Kochava, AppsFlyer, Adjust) a plus
- Experience with tag management platforms (Tealium, Google Tag Manager) a plus
- Familiarity with DCO within a media environment
- Experience managing vendor and internal relationships
- Basic project management skills to improve transparency into ongoing tasks
- Familiarity with GDPR and privacy issues
- Comfortable with reporting tools, dashboards, and data visualization
- 3-5 years of MarTech experience in a high-pace Digital Marketing environment. HD and Mobile gaming a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree.
Community / Marketing Title: Marcom Technology Platform Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-05-21 23:51:18.77
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.