Anti-Cheat Software Engineer – EA Sports Mobile
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 160770
Position Title: Software Engineer III
The Game Security teams within EA SPORTS help make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents. As a Mobile Anti-Cheat Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space. You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the portfolio of EA SPORTS Mobile titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
- Research, design, develop, support, and integrate anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
- Reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
- Design, develop and execute exploits to test the game security and existing solutions.
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various security threats
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose pragmatic mitigation options.
- Partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute towards the continuing security posture improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of progressively complex experience in software engineering
- Excellent C, C++ and/or Java programming skills
Additional Beneficial Experiences:
- Android and/or iOS development experience
- Free-to-Play game development experience
- Game Anti-Cheat experience
Community / Marketing Title: Anti-Cheat Software Engineer – EA Sports Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-04-20 16:56:24.587
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.