MPA: Game Capture Artist
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 160201
Position Title: Assistant Editor
The Capture Artist is responsible for working with the current capture team to capture and save gameplay moments. These moments will be used in marketing and promotional content for advertising and social media. As a member of the capture team you will become a specialist in the game as well as the tools used to capture and save gameplay moments. The Capture Artist will understand that sometimes capturing the perfect shot may take time and repetition.
Must Have Requirements:
- Avid game with a strong knowledge of Action/Shooter Games
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product
- Technically inclined and a strong trouble shooter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure
- Daily gameplay capture for high-end marketing and promotional content
- Capture of aesthetically pleasing screenshots
- Problem solve to achieve the best results while working within the confines of unfinished technology
- Assist in sourcing in-game assets
- Archive, organize, log and manage assets
- Reporting and communicating issues to the Capture and Cinematics team
- Reporting and communicating Gameplay issues to the development team
- Testing camera tools each time a new build is available to ensure that the cinematics team can perform their daily tasks
- Interest in working in the gaming industry
- Degree in Film, Art, Design, or related field is a plus but not required
- Experience working in video production and/or working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Community / Marketing Title: MPA: Game Capture Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-05 06:26:44.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.