Sourcing Specialist, Global Strategic Sourcing
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 160145
Position Title: Senior Analyst, Global Sourcing
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join our Finance team in Geneva to provide procurement support to the International region.
You will have a solid understanding of indirect procurement practices and the ability to run sourcing events from end-to-end. You will be a facilitator assisting EA internal partners in meeting their operational and financial goals. You will work in partnership with a variety of our teams including IT, Workplaces (Facilities), Studios and Marketing.
You will be an individual contributor within our international team reporting to a manager based in the UK and will be responsible for sourcing activities across Europe.
- Build successful relationships with business partners and increase our team's influence on indirect spend.
- Listen to our internal partner requirements, advise them on best practice, prepare and agree on negotiation strategies.
- Perform market analysis and complete data gathering to support/develop procurement decisions and strategies.
- Create increased value through negotiation with suppliers and other sourcing methods.
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams to engage suppliers, including working with EA Legal and subject matter experts to create contract structures which maximize EA’s return from current and long-term vendor relationships.
- Analyse unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Understand your partners' requirements so that purchase agreements terms are complete, scalable and cost-effective.
- Assist partners as they manage ongoing vendor relationships.
- Perform spend data analysis and produce recommendations.
- Participate in team development activities to improve sourcing experience across EA.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years relevant Strategic Sourcing/Procurement experience
- Experience with indirect spend preferably focused on Marketing, Workplace & Employee Services or Technology
- Experience working within a US or European multinational company and remote teams.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package and annual bonus scheme
- Game and digital download credit
- Pension scheme and stock plans
- Travel subsidies
- Semi-private medical, dental and life insurance
- 22 days of annual leave
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcing Specialist, Global Strategic Sourcing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-28 15:06:46.543
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.