Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 160130
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Infrastructure Engineer - DRE
DRE are EA’s continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing superior automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are seeking a passionate individual to join DRE in Shanghai as an Infrastructure Engineer, supporting our engagements in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Collaborate with other CI/CD engineers around the world to automate, simplify and abstract the build/test automation stack
- Work with game teams to create capacity plans for build infrastructure
- Create and maintain infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code for EA’s build platforms
- Work with our internal customers to design, prototype and implement new automated workflows to improve development productivity
- Act as a technical liaison between DRE in Asia and IT and EA Security teams
- Experience with one or more configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience creating CI/CD workflows with tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab CI/CD
- Experience working with one or more public cloud providers (Tencent, Alibaba, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere and supporting technologies
- Experience automating Windows, Linux and Mac OS X deployment and lifecycle management
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, ECS, GKE)
- Experience with Hashicorp products (Vault, Consul, Packer, Terraform)
- Experience with monitoring, reporting and predictive analysis (Elasticsearch, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- Strong verbal and written English
- Adept at asynchronous communication and collaboration across disparate regions and time zones
- A knack for solving issues with better monitoring and operational intelligence data
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Experience shipping AAA or Mobile games is preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-02 00:35:59.59
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.