Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159980
Position Title: Asst Producer I
The Role: Assistant Producer (DC&L)
An Assistant Producer on the Data Collection and Licensing team should have an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills. Knowledge and a passion for football and the FIFA product is highly recommended.
Job duties will include:
• Acting as point of contact for the FIFA Mobile Dev Team for licensed assets and database support
• Reviewing Game Design & Live Content for potential licensing concerns or risks
• Working closely with artists to ensure licensed assets are integrated, tracked, & tested each season
• Delivering database updates to the game team, and providing support for data-related issues
• Managing bugs connected with assets and the database, and reviewing in-game
• Ensure that the game team receives all external design & asset approvals before launching
• Plan and execute reviews for all licensed material in-game
• Excellent eye for “in-game” quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of football world-wide.
• Excellent knowledge of the FIFA Franchise.
• Quick learner and technically proficient. Ability to learn and use proprietary tools and software.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Can plan and execute assignments on time, and at the expected level of quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-14 21:00:02.193
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.