Advanced Business Analyst, EAX Analytics
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159943
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
At EA, we have a clear vision for the future of gaming – connecting a billion people around the world to play. If you are passionate about analytics and want to be a part of the industry transformation through the EA player network, come join us to represent the voice of players via data-driven insights.
We are looking for a Advanced Business Analyst to join the Global Analytics and Insights team to work on player network projects. You will have access to data across the entire EA ecosystem to create insights and narratives to help our partners make decisions to transform our platform and improve our player communities. You will be based at Redwood Shores, CA, building relationships with Product Development, Design, Live Service, Commerce, Product Marketing, Finance and Ops teams.
The candidate will also collaborate with their peers across the Global Analytics and Insights organization from North America and Europe. The ideal candidate is an independent analyst who can extract data, cleanse, analyze, iterate, enrich, model, document and present their findings.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with product management and design, delivering high quality insights to drive product decisions
- Consult with development team members and central data engineering team to define and implement metrics and tools to assess product and business goals
- Make recommendations based on proactive analyses and experimentation results to further enhance the user experience
- Perform advanced statistical/machine learning analyses using all available sources of information (internal consumer data, consumer insights, research data, industry sources)
- Communicate and present actionable results and findings derived from data throughout the organization in a clear, concise way
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- B.A. or B.S. in a quantitative related field, such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing (with a quantitative focus)– Master’s Degree/PhD a plus
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience applying statistical/machine learning methodologies to real world problems
- Excellent advanced SQL skills: including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Accomplished in use of R or other statistical programing environment to do data visualization, analysis, prediction and modelling
- Experience with data visualization tools or packages, such as: Tableau, Dundas, Qlikview, ggplot
- Ability to communicate insights to technical and non-technical audience
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders
Community / Marketing Title: Advanced Business Analyst, EAX Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-13 21:51:00.733
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.