Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 159941
Position Title: Contingent
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the Bucharest Central Operations Team within the Development and Technology Services Studio. If you are a person with a passion for people, recruiting and putting things together, this might be the opportunity you’re looking after. You will ensure a proper processing of candidates pipeline for the Quality Verification and Standards (QVS) department – for the game testers (contractor) roles by proving also accurate reporting data both in-house and externally. By being part of the Central Ops team and reporting to the Project Manager role you will provide support to all Ops department related tasks.
What you will do:
- Review resumes for qualified candidates and conduct phone interviews
- Schedule interviews and book meeting rooms
- Ensure feedback to candidates
- Process new hires in the recruiting tools
- Maintain up-to-date the employee database
- Create recurrent or ad hoc reports as requested by line manager
- Undertake other administrative responsibilities for the other members of the team
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years work experience in an international business environment
- Good experience using Office and data collection tools; solid Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- English - very good, both writing and speaking
- Have a high sense of organization and urgency,
- Understand how a global organization works,
- Have good skills of client orientation and collaboration with all partners,
we would be happy to meet you.
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-13 17:12:59.89
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.