Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 159867
Position Title: Contingent
Online Security Analyst
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Want to help shape the future of online gaming? Want to be a core part of the team leading EA SPORTS’s online security strategy? We have the job for you!
The Challenge Ahead
EA SPORTS Tiburon is looking for an Online Game Security Analyst to oversee the support of high-quality online Madden & NBA Live gameplay experiences by predicting, monitoring, investigating, and reacting to online security issues. Reporting to the team Development Manager, you will monitor the state of security, behavior, and in-game economy through tools, game database SQL queries, and social media. Other responsibilities for this role are detailed below;
- Monitor game log data, notifications, and user reports of exploitative behavior for further action
- Work with customer service, communications, the development team, and game analysts to resolve issues
- Identify our online security holes and work with security engineers and game analysts to identify solutions
- Establish new metric requirements for engineers and game analysts to implement to further enhance the security of our product
- Create and run ad-hoc SQL queries to retrieve game security data for reporting purposes
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- A successful track record and at least five years of experience in technology and information security gained within an Online Services type environment. Media Entertainment or related departments would be an advantage.
- At least three years of experience being responsible for implementing security solutions.
- Knowledge of recognized security industry standards and leading practices (e.g., PCI, OWASP, NIST, DISA, or CIS)
- Knowledge of network technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, routing protocols, subnet, VLAN, QoS, MPLS, access control list, network traffic analysis, IDS/IPS, proxy).
- Knowledge of server and workstation platforms (e.g., Windows, Unix, Linux, or Macs).
- Knowledge of middleware technologies (e.g., databases, web server, application servers).
- Knowledge of directory, identity, authentication, and access management technologies (e.g., AD, LDAP, SSO, AD FS, multi-factor authentication, TACACS+, Radius).
- Broad knowledge of security technologies and solutions (e.g., encryption technologies, SIEM, DLP, AV, port scanners, vulnerability scanners).
- Knowledge application development platforms and secure application architecture/design
- Broad knowledge of operational and security processes/controls (e.g., vulnerability management, patch management, configuration management, access management).
- Experience assessing and designing security controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience with how to conduct risk assessments and the associated methodologies involved in risk mitigation and the presentation of this work.
- Can understand business strategies that are only defined on a conceptual level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Certifications in the following areas is a plus: CISSP, CISM, GISO, or GCIH.
More about our location: https://careers.ea.com/locations/usa/orlando/
Community / Marketing Title: Security Analyst-contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-19 19:32:53.8
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.