Administrative Assistant – Global Events & Communications Team
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159854
Position Title: Executive Assistant II
We’re looking for a sharp, detail-oriented team player to support our global events and communications team across the administrative functions of our business. The right candidate is someone who embraces challenges, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive right in, and is passionate about EA. This role is all about keeping the trains running on time: you'll be on the frontlines for the team; raising PRs and POs, managing invoices, processing timely payments, managing meeting agendas and supporting the Events team. Along the way, you'll gain exposure to a wide range of event marketing and will have the opportunity to engage as part of the creative process.
- Budgets & Billing – Primary POC for Global Communications invoices
- Manage invoicing through Finance and Purchasing.
- Open Purchase Reqs
- Process Purchase Orders
- Responsible for coding and reclassing invoices and Mcard, as needed
- Act as POC for Finance partner
- Team support – Support Comms team and event logistics
- Assist with shipping to/from events
- Assist with packing/unpacking of equipment
- Help organize marketing and hardware closets
- Assist with facilitating paperwork and approvals
- Book conference rooms, hotels, transportation and catering
- Provide onsite event support as needed
- Support on special projects as needed
- Team Meetings – Lead meeting coordination
- Manage agenda/program for quarterly Team Offsites
- Manage scheduling and note-taking at staff meetings
- Assist with presentation development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, marketing or liberal arts.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Organized: we're talking "Type A," obsessive attention to details.
- Tactical: able to prioritize and manage a high volume of work and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Interpersonal savvy: ability to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different departments within the company.
- Resourceful: knows how to research new vendors, best practices and special projects.
- Team player: willing to jump in and help with big projects and learn on the go.
- Sound judgment and discretion; strong ethical character capable of handling confidential and financial information.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant – Global Events & Communications Team
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-10 21:47:23.92
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.