Product Manager Intern
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159842
Position Title: Intern General
EA Mobile is a world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits that include: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, SimCity: Build It, Madden Mobile, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Need for Speed: No Limits, Real Racing 3, Sims Freeplay, Plants vs. Zombies and others.
As the mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year, EA’s portfolio of world-class brands, access to external IP and ability to create original hits puts the company in a unique position to increase its leadership position. The Central Product Management team is looking for rock star summer intern to help with this growth.
As a Product Manager Intern on EA’s Central Product Management team, you will be responsible for driving the Acquisition, Engagement and Monetization (AEM) strategies for EA Mobile and beyond. This individual must be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our players. This individual will work closely with EA Mobile Studios, HD studios and other Central Partners to drive best-practice strategies in game development and help push our organization forward.
- Define, design, and manage key development projects that further the overall strategic vision of the mobile and HD portfolio
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to impact KPIs
- Evaluate marketplace trends and identify key insights and learnings for the organization
- Monitor performance of competitive titles and conduct game analysis on key features
- Work closely with various stakeholders to gather requirements and to help define product roadmaps
- Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and game teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/ROI
- Effectively communicate best practices and strategies to stakeholders through professional presentations
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program: MBA preferred
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data driven decision making
- 2+ years of experience with strong quantitative background
- MS Office productivity software such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Avid gamer – specifically, passionate about mobile and console gaming with a curiosity about data science and product optimization
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-06 02:06:17.983
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.