Personalization Strategy Intern
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159801
Position Title: Intern General
The Dynamic Messaging team’s primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA by delivering personalized experiences across key moments in the player’s journey. The team enables our games and channels to use behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver personalization at scale. The team strategically develops enterprise-wide solutions that allow for cross-channel messaging automation.
This individual will be part of the Personalization Strategy team, helping to enable a centralized, always-on system that deploys acquisition, engagement and retention messages across EA’s games and other channels. You will measure and optimize the ROI of our acquisition efforts, analyze large sets of engagement data, design experiments and guide the development of predictive models. You will be work closely with cross-functional teams to scale data-driven decision making by connecting insights into action.
The ideal candidate is someone who is adept at both thinking strategically about difficult business problems and using cutting edge data analytics techniques. If you have a track record of translating complex quantitative data into actionable insights, managing projects on a day to day basis, have communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audience all while having a strong passion for games, this role was custom built for you.
This role will be based at EA’s global headquarters, located in Redwood Shores, CA.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Scale the use of algorithmically driven automation in enhancing player-facing experiences across channels, specifically in-game messaging, email, web and SMS/push notifications
- Partner with technical experts, automation strategists, and content planners to develop project plans, prioritize resources, identify obstacles, and clearly communicate project status with stakeholders
- Work closely with analysts and data scientists to capture learnings and create best practices for partners to consider and exercise in future work
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of projects, communications, and ongoing reporting
- Pursue opportunities to experiment, drive innovation, unlock efficiencies across established and emerging channels, ensure enhancements provide ongoing insights
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate and document vision and develop implementation plans that partners buy-in to.
- Curiosity around digital transformation challenges, matched with a creative and forward-thinking approach to solving them
- Passionate about enabling marketing as a service, being an advocate for the consumer and pushing communications to deliver meaningful experiences
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritize resources, and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with presenting data-driven insights
Community / Marketing Title: Personalization Strategy Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-04 00:46:24.32
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.