People Practices (Human Resources) Coordinator
Location: Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Requisition Number: 159793
Position Title: Senior HRC Coordinator
We are EA
EA is looking for a motivated People Practices (HR) Coordinator (11 Month Contract) to join our People Practices team based in Galway.
The Challenge Ahead:
Our People Practices team are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, enabling people managers, supporting team effectiveness and engagement programs, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural overseer for EA.
The People Practices (HR) Coordinator role in EA’s People Experience (HR) organization is focused on administrative daily issues and support for internal procedures. You will report into our People Practices Manager.
Provide administrative and coordinating People Experience support, including:
- You will be the contact for People Experience in Galway, both on our Slack channels and in person.
- Develop general HR knowledge to become a strong resource for employees and managers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Support communication roll-outs for variety of surveys and gathers data gained from diagnostics
- Assist new employees with training and support on HR tools
- Gain an understanding of all benefits offered and how to support employees with general inquiries
- Run HRIS reports, analyze and reconcile people data. Monitor the accuracy of HR records and coordinate corrections.
- Ensure prioritization of work to maintain effective and timely follow through on assignments and responses
- Help compile and prepare HR presentations and reports for HR and leadership.
- Partner with Finance to communicate and track data for client groups
- Partner with Payroll to ensure we are providing a connected employee experience
- Fulfill ad-hoc report requests and special assignments.
- Workday super user and handle transactions, reporting and input into the system
- Help with bookings and coordination of events, training or similar and help facilitate rewards programs
- May assist with basic employee relations issues and will escalate issues per protocol
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- University degree, preferably with a business / HR focus
- Some experience working in an HR Coordinator / Administrator capacity
- Experience using HR databases and tools.
- Establish relationships and credibility in the organization
- Demonstrate a desire to help support as the business and organization changes
- The ability to deal with high volumes of applications and inquiries in a thoughtful and systematic way, maintaining accuracy, even when working deadlines.
- Have a sense of what good administration looks like.
- An interest in growing your career in Human Resources and working in gaming!
Compensation and Benefits
At this location, we offer benefits like… great compensation package and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long-term disability protection. Other cool perks include free ice cream and free games.
We ask that you apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices (Human Resources) Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-07 13:52:02.123
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.