Project Manager (Analytics)
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 159741
Position Title: DD I
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The EA Global Analytics & Insights group (GAI) provides insights to the entire company, through Consumer Insights, User Experience Research, Studio Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Data Science. The GAI Analytics Solutions team is the team supporting the entire GAI organisation and EA’s telemetry program overall, driving the most optimised ways of delivering our integrated insights.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations Team within GAI Analytic Solutions who will be an important contributor to our data intelligence platform and telemetry program.
You will work with the analytics team representing franchises such as Battlefield, Battlefront and Need for Speed to define and execute on a road-map for Analytic Solutions’ data engineering tasks. Additionally, in this role you’ll work directly with the Lead Data Architect and his team to guide projects to improve our systems architecturally to better empower our engineers and analysts who work within the system.
Your contributions and leadership will increase data quality for our titles’ telemetry and enhance the analytical capabilities of the product teams to help create outstanding games for our players around the globe. You’ll lead the team to meet milestones and quality targets, improving processes and remove obstacles blocking progress.
You will also:
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- Develop a repeatable structured approach for capturing and describing the essential enterprise information
- Understand our priorities and keep the team on track by encouraging communication and collaboration
- Promote execution from concept to live
- Be the scrum master for a diverse development team
- Evaluate the teams performance and provide recognition or constructive feedback
Our next Project Manager at EA will have:
- 5+ years in a project management role within the software development industry.
- Advanced JIRA experience
- Experience working in data analytics
- Experience delivering live services
- Experience managing a co-development environment
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager (Analytics)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-06 09:45:12.183
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.