SPX Testing Coordinator
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Requisition Number: 159729
Position Title: QA Tester II
Main Purpose of the Role
- Coordinate with the project test team to perform the Signature Player Experience (SPX) test plan on all assigned projects.
- Analyze the results of SPX testing; identify trends, insights, and compile feedback into written and graphical reports to be delivered to partners.
- Use knowledge of industry standards and trends during SPX Assessments.
- Review documentation and software within a specified timeframe to anticipate, and report, potential SPX concerns.
- Express qualitative feedback clearly, backed up with well defined arguments, research, and examples.
- Research the games industry, including trends, competitors, player sentiment and hardware.
- Seek improvements to departmental processes, and SPX testing procedures.
- Help document new SPX guidelines and assessment procedures.
- Aware of platform differences and industry standards.
EACC is a dynamic area where there are peak periods of activity and therefore the workload and the make-up of teams vary. Therefore, it is necessary that you have past-experience working in a team environment of constant change. This also requires a flexible approach to working hours.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Fluency in English.
- Passion for gaming and the gaming industry.
- Pro-activity on project work.
- Reliability performing tasks assigned.
- Demonstrate a structured approach.
- Familiarity with basic analytics tools and graphical reporting
- Experience in the gaming industry
- At least 1 year of video game industry experience
- Cover Letter
- Game design experience or education
Please note that the nature of our business may require that certain aspects of this job description may be subject to modification and change during your period of employment.
Community / Marketing Title: SPX Testing Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-31 10:21:45.167
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.