Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 159684
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We're looking for an experienced engineer to bring their expertise in improving engineer workflows to our team.
We'd like you to have experience with large, distributed code depots and be passionate about driving collaboration and code quality.
You'll report to the technical director of a team dedicated to improving engineering and content workflows to the entirety of EA.
- Become a pioneer of new technologies related to change tracking
- Design services to be used by thousands of engineers
- Analyze code across the entirety of EA using clang
- Create dashboards to provide valuable metrics
- Create scalable solutions using different technologies, such as Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience with C# and WPF
- 3+ years of experience with C++
- 1+ years of experience with advanced Perforce operations, with experience of change tracking using revision graph
- 1+ years of experience with static analysis tooling such as Coverity
- Knowledge of advanced compiler tooling such as clang
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working within the games industry
- Experience with cloud-based deployment systems
- Experience with CI and Jenkins
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-29 21:30:29.517
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.