Senior Producer – Mobile and Subscriptions, Marcom
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159613
Position Title: Contingent
Senior Producer - Mobile and Subscriptions, Marcom (Contract)
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Sr. Producer, will be responsible for owning the Video and Design Asset Production process and it’s daily responsibilities for data-driven, personalized marketing activities at EA. These tasks will range from tracking the daily asset pipeline workflow from conception through to completion and maintaining strong relationships with third party and in-house production partners. This individual will need to work closely with Publishing, Media and Studio partners. Creatively solution oriented is a must.
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
- Detailed and Organized with excellent follow through
- Expert understanding of Post Production, Digital Marketing strategy with focus on personalized messaging tactics and Campaign Analytics
- Real Time Game Engine experience strongly desired
- Previous employment at a Video Game Company or a Creative Ad Agency with retail marketing, digital-first experience is a must
- Creatively driven and strong problem solver
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Performance-Based Marketing experience with a test & learn approach is a must.
- Experience with analytic-driven creative solutions towards campaign optimization
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Leader, Self-Driven and can manage multiple personalities and time zones
- Digital Marketing, Data Intelligent-inspired Content Creation and Content Optimization experience a must
- General understanding of online subscription business model, a bonus
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Content Production – Help create, organize and execute the production of video and design assets; Key Art, Icons, CBS Screens, PBM Videos, ASO Videos
- Work close with Publishing, Media, Product Marketing and Creative Lead to ensure the “what” and “how” we are making is funded, resourced and timelines are being clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Maintain Toolset – Maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis
- Liaise daily between cross functional teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Coordinates with individuals working in production to ensure assets are tracking on time
- Creates asset production schedule from initial briefing through to deploy and follows through and ensure project is staying on time and on budget
- Expert in post and VFX-production process
- Expert in adaptation/localization process
- Maintains a solution oriented mindset to solve production questions
- Drives actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders
- Strong relationships with outside vendors/production partners/Ad Agencies
- Accountable for managing and tracking budget with finance partner
- Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts.
- Share knowledge and progress with teammates with respect to collaborative efforts.
- Offers assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so.
- Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward.
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input.
- Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Producer – Mobile and Subscriptions, Marcom
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-03 23:14:17.647
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.