Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 159448
Position Title: DD I
Report to Studio Development Director
- Responsibility for establishing the overall project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
- Build up and maintain the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work;
- Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process, support team as needed;
- Produce milestone report and ensure the deliverables on time and on quality;
- Managing budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing;
- Find and address risks during the whole project cycle;
- Communicating to project partners including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
- 5+ years Project Management experience in gaming industry; 3+ years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in SCRUM.
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Educational background: Bachelors or above. Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- PMP Certification an asset.
- Fluent English and Mandarin skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-17 04:03:12.897
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.