System Engineer II
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 159445
Position Title: Systems Engineer II
1. Responsible for supporting continuous and stable business operations
a) Infrastructure, including network, storage, operating system configuration, maintenance, and optimization
b) Responsible for the research, deployment and daily operation and maintenance of the business system
c) Establish, maintain, monitor and optimize business system and tools
d) Actively respond to various event needs and solve problems and problems quickly
e) Provide some security support for existing systems/businesses
2. Research new technologies, new methods, and continuously improve the level of operation and maintenance
a) Analyze existing processes, tools, etc., propose improvements and actively improve
b) Self-developed/automatic tools to solve daily operation and maintenance problems
3. Provide operation and maintenance support for internal development projects
- More than 3 years of operation and maintenance experience, comprehensive understanding of work needs, sufficient skills and hardware and software knowledge
- Familiar with the management, maintenance, use and optimization of Unix/Linux operating systems, such as CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.; have a deep understanding of the basic and principle content of the network, system
- Familiar with the configuration and management of common services under Linux, such as nginx, php-fpm, MySQL, mongodb, redis, etc.
- Familiar with JVM parameter configuration and common optimization
- Familiar with common scripting languages such as Python/Shell/golang, etc., proficient in using at least 2 languages for daily operation and maintenance
- Familiar with common automated operation and maintenance tools (ansible/Saltstack, docker, kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.)
- Familiar with common monitoring platforms (Zabbix/Prometheus/Apm, etc.)
- Familiar with common log collection tools (Filebeat/Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills, strong self-motivated learning willing
Community / Marketing Title: System Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-20 06:39:27.163
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.