Assistant Producer - FIFA (Data Collection & Licensing) - Photo
Location: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Requisition Number: 159419
Position Title: Asst Producer I
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. We employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection and Licensing (FIFA) team is looking for an Assistant Producer with research skills to report to the Head of Data Collection & Licensing (DCL). Expert knowledge and a passion for football is mandatory. Proficiency in Photoshop is a requirement.
What an Assistant Producer (FIFA) does at EA:
- Source reference images
- Identify unlicensed content on reference images
- Check edited photos to ensure quality assets
- Photo reports and regular photo editing
- Other Asset Management related tasks
- Manage photo editing community (recruitment, education, communication)
- Communicate with game team producers to understand their requirements and communicate any changes back out
- Communicate with all our partners
The next great Assistant Producer (FIFA) also needs:
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Improve product quality and group productivity
- Apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Demonstrate dependability
- Interest in football and FIFA
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FIFA (Data Collection & Licensing) - Photo
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-17 00:21:04.163
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.