Global Performance Media Lead - Social
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159400
Position Title: Manager, Campaign Management
To oversee and lead the Performance Media buying strategy globally across the full spectrum of Social channels. You will ensure signature, best-in-class campaigns are delivered with innovation at the forefront of your mind.
- Manage the global performance Social Team: Work closely with your team to establish and work towards progression goals and ensure they are equipped to deliver innovative and complex campaigns designed to meet performance criteria
- Define success parameters: Work cross-functionally to establish success criteria of performance campaigns and formulate/integrate processes and systems required to accurately attribute true performance
- Drive Measurement and testing: Work with Global PBM Lead to establish measurement methodology and execution with regards to attribution, incrementality & brand equity etc…
- Continual development of Social buying strategy: Use your knowledge as a Social expert to continually evaluate our buying execution against the competitive landscape. Work with industry leaders to bring aboard tools/tech that will give us a competitive edge
- Drive Performance media buying excellence: Ensure consistent and timely execution across all PBM social media channels to deliver against campaign goals, strategies and budgets
- Communication: Work closely with key stakeholders and keep them informed of campaign performance against target. Ensure any & all issues to flagged to the relevant teams and work with them to pivot execution if need be
- Legal Compliance: Work closely with our Legal & Compliance teams to ensure our buying practices as well as the partners we onboard are compliant with both EA’s policy toward player data as well as geo specific data protection laws
- Deliver campaigns specifically created to acquire against agreed upon targets: Work closely with Portfolio management to ensure we are all aligned with the campaign target & work with your team to execute campaigns to deliver the agreed upon results
- Establish KPIs: Through complete understanding of what we are to deliver, combined with your Programmatic & Network expertise and technical knowledge, you will implement KPIs that align with the greater campaign goal to ensure we drive success that is measurable and attributable
- Continually develop PBM best practice: Every campaign is a learning opportunity and with this continual knowledge stream you will adapt and evolve the PBM process so that we can continue to push the limits of success and continually deliver high revenue/ROAS driving campaigns
- Unlock new channels of activation: You will be constantly looking to add new partners to our channel mix with the aim of driving efficiencies or introducing new concepts to test
- Campaign Reporting: Bring actionable insights and learnings to our CFX partners to help us all evolve the products we put to market
- Collaborate with GAI to drive measurement: Establish hypotheses and work with our GAI partners to formulate testing parameters to solve for complex problems such as incrementality measurement & multi-touch attribution
- Innovation: Continually develop the success roadmap, ensure we are in a constant state of test & learn and use these learnings to drive enhanced performance
- Flexibility: Embrace change and be ready to modify your approach to suit the ever-evolving needs of the organization
- Collaboration: Drive effective collaboration across Studio, GCM, GBM, GAI and MIO as well as our portfolio of external partners
- Communication: Ensure rationale against campaign setup is communicated effectively, create ongoing reports at a regular cadence informing of shifts of performance, complete with reasons and solutions (if need be) and produce post campaign reports to inform all stakeholders of final performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives.
- Technical mindset with the ability to formulate and execute complex hypotheses related to measurement
- Experience in the Performance Media field
- Experience with executing campaigns for Mobile media
- Complete understanding of Social media and how it relates to PBM
- Advanced knowledge of incrementality testing and attribution modelling
- Able to lead and inspire a team to produce phenomenal performance-based campaigns
- Ability to produce robust scenario-based forecasts and strategies which inform the best way to execute performance media against a title
- Has strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills enabling
Community / Marketing Title: Global Performance Media Lead - Social
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-03 23:14:26.82
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.