Senior Social Performance Buyer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 159398
Position Title: Sr Media Buyer
Manage a portfolio of global Performance Media campaigns for a range of EA titles through Social Media channels. You will be pivotal to developing the direct response discipline at EA and you will use your expertise to drive growth, innovation and change.
- Campaign Ownership: Create, own, manage and optimize UA focused Social Media campaigns at the global level for a portfolio of high revenue generating titles. Make decisions as to the best method to hit our targets and adjust campaign parameters as needed to reflect
- Establish Best Practice and drive the Social roadmap: Advise on best practices for Social Media execution, aligned with the goals and expectations of your assigned titles and with a view of macro topics such as viewability, attribution, fraud, measurement and brand safety…
- Industry Expertise: Keep up to date with the latest trends/tools/tech in the industry. Keep a keen eye on what our competitors are doing and feed back into the team if there are areas we need to evolve
- Performance Reporting: Regular reporting on title health with an expectation to problem solve and innovate where necessary
- CFX Problem Solving: Work cross-functionally with our internal analytics, infrastructure, data science and engineering teams along with external tech vendors to identify and remedy any gaps in campaign performance
- Drive Social Media buying excellence: Ensure consistent and timely execution across all Social media channels to deliver against campaign goals, strategies and budgets. Evolve with key platforms and adjust your approach to ensure the latest best practices are adhered to
- Manage performance based campaigns: Execute campaigns designed to deliver on the established and agreed upon success criteria through social channels
- Line up to performance benchmarks: Evolve and adapt your campaigns once live to account for a dynamic and volatile buying environment to ensure you are delivering the agreed upon results
- Continually develop performance best practice: Every campaign is a learning opportunity and with this continual knowledge stream you will adapt and evolve the performance marketing process so that we can continue to push the limits of success and continually deliver high revenue/ROAS driving campaigns
- Drive efficiency & problem solving: Industry expertise together with granular knowledge of your campaign performance will inform where further efficiencies can be gained. Reach out to external & internal partners to scope and action solutions
- Campaign Reports: Regular reporting on title health with an expectation to problem solve and innovate where necessary
- Innovation: Continually develop the success roadmap, ensure we are in a constant state of test & learn and use these learnings to drive enhanced performance
- Flexibility: Embrace change and be ready to modify your approach to suit the ever-evolving needs of the organization
- Collaboration: Drive effective collaboration across Studio, GCM, GBM, GAI, DP and MIO as well as our Portfolio of external partners
- Communication: Ensure rationale against campaign setup is communicated effectively, create ongoing reports at a regular cadence informing of shifts of performance, complete with reasons and solutions (if need be) and produce post campaign reports to inform all stakeholders of final performance
- 3+ years of performance based Social media buying
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Relationship Management of multiple external vendors
- Intimate knowledge of measurement, Direct Response KPIs, audience and data strategy, bid strategy and optimization, reporting, etc.
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- Highly experienced in Performance Media buying
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills enabling
- An inquisitive nature and the drive to affect change
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Social Performance Buyer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-02-06 16:14:12.74
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.