Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 159397
Position Title: Asst Producer I
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
What does an Assistant Producer do at EA?
As a Data Collection & Licensing (DCL) Assistant Producer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for the game to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Collect visual kit (player uniform) reference for football clubs.
- You will handle Authenticity improvements throughout the kit (player uniform) production process.
- Offer support for Quality Verification kit (player uniform) checks and for processing kits that require approval submission.
- Committed to improvement and learning new tools, addressing/giving feedback on assigned area of expertise within our internal tools.
- Take ownership of assigned assets by documenting, asset tracking, quality assessment, integration check etc.
- Communication with the Production teams in Vancouver, Guildford and Cologne.
The next great EA Assistant Producer also needs:
- The ability to work closely with a distributed team and different cultures, throughout the phases of product development.
- Curiosity: challenge-seeking person who is able to learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions..
- To execute on projects on time and at the expected level of quality.
- To handle multiple requests at the same time.
- Football knowledge considered a plus.
What's in it for you:
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-13 18:21:04.05
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.