Software Developer (FIFA) - Full Stack
Location: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Requisition Number: 159289
Position Title: Web Developer I
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection and Licensing (FIFA) team is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer. Our responsibility is to work with the FIFA game teams, providing the databases for the different titles along with other support. You will join an international team of experts and will support them by managing tools which determine the likenesses of famous football stars and clubs along with stunning environments and assets for the best football simulator of our time. You will report to the Development Manager.
Please note that this role is an initial 12-month contract.
What a Software Developer (FIFA) does at EA:
- Develop and document requirements and specifications of our apps
- Propose and action enhancements to our tech
- Encourage productivity improvements to our workflows
The next great Software Developer (FIFA) also needs:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Understand HTTP protocol and RESTful web services
- Expertise in web site security
- Knowledge of source code management: Git is preferred
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Software Developer (FIFA) - Full Stack
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-08 16:46:35.303
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.