Senior Line Producer, Cinematics
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159287
Position Title: Sr Marketing Producer II
Marcom - Line Producer
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Reporting to the Head of Marcom Production, the Line Producer will, together with the Creative Director head up the Vancouver Cinematics team. Will oversee the daily running of operations. Including scheduling, resourcing and deliverables of trailers and other media assets. You are a highly organized person who has worked as a producer or project lead in an asset creating media environment. Your background could be from VFX/Post for film/tv. Or as a Producer/DD for media assets in a AAA games environment. You are used to a high level of multi-tasking and a fast-moving environment. Great personal and diplomacy skills. Strong communicator and collaborator. You are solution oriented and a strong people manager.
- 7+ years as a producer at a Creative Ad Agency, Video Game Company or Post Production facility.
- Leader with the ability to take projects from beginning to execution
- Expert understanding of Animation, VFX, Editorial and Post-Production
- Accurately break out shots to resource against approved creative
- Real -Time Game Engine experience is a plus
- Experience working in an asset management system like Shotgun is desired
- The ability to manage multiple personalities and time zones
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- People Management experience of a small team
- Create asset production schedule from initial briefing through to deploy, follows through and ensures project is staying on time and on budget
- Track Artists time and resources and follows up if additional resources are needed
- Guide actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders
- Update shots in Shotgun and keeping Artists time on track
- Organize regular review sessions with Creative Lead and Studio
- Work with the Cinematic Creative Director on ensuring we are staying tight with Studio to support Cinematics Creative Director to focus on the creative, not the process or politics.
- Work with our Tech Design team and assist with in-game asset management and builds
- Work with editorial resource manager on resourcing, shot replacement, ensuring latest edits are updated and posted for review
- Help facilitate Motion Capture shoots internally and/or externally
- Organize weekly scrums with the team that Cinematics Creative Director leads
- Liaise daily between cross functional teams and external partners
- Manage and track post budget
- Daily management of team
- Actively participate in formal and informal collaborative efforts
- Share knowledge and progress with teammates for collaborative efforts
- Offer assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so
- Set aside personal preferences and accept the decisions of others to move forward
- Demonstrate active listening skills and allow other members of a team to provide input
- Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Line Producer, Cinematics
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-08 01:18:43.487
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.