Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 159277
Position Title: Contingent
Please note that this is a 3-month contract for summer 2020.
Start date: 1st June 2020
End date: 28th August 2020
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA DCL) is looking for an Assistant Producer with excellent research skills. Knowledge of - and a passion for - football is mandatory.
Reporting to the Associate Producer, you will work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
What an Assistant Producer does at EA:
- Play an essential role in the licensed asset approval process, especially relating to kits
- Acquire reference for licensed assets
- Work with colleagues to determine assets required for all FIFA titles
- Ensuring all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned
- Provide updates on Asset Approvals – following up with appropriate partners (EA Vancouver team, licensors, Territory Managers)
- Contribute to the collection of player photos for in-game use
The next great EA Assistant Producer:
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Work on projects on time, and at the expected level of quality
- Project or Asset Management experience preferred
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-10 16:40:12.603
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.