Associate Applications Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 159066
Position Title: Associate Applications Engineer
You will involve working with a innovative and quick moving team of Developers, Architects and Designers to work on scalable, performance modern stack web application. You will build different UI modules used in this web application.
- Work with producers, architects, designers to understand the requirements and tasks
- Understand the mockups and design artifacts
- Work with other developers and white board the approach to develop the task
- Code and develop
- Unite test your deliverable
- Participate in Building and configuration management process
- Work with Quality assurance team in fixing bugs
- Work with project management team in following the software development lifecycle
- Complete an Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer science, Computer engineering or related field
- A college level project experience of working in a web development project
- Take pride in achieving excellence -, organized, careful and a quick learner, learning form mistakes.
- Strong written and verbal communication and skills
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Applications Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-13 02:20:42.53
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.