Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 158886
Position Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Senior Compensation Analyst
Based: Guildford, UK
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. And we aim to ensure that our benefits and compensation profiles fit our people – engaging, creative and curious.
EA’s Compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our HR partners and business leaders. Through conferences, research, networking and ongoing development opportunities, we stay at the forefront of market trends and marry our knowledge of market practice with the needs of our business to create compelling, competitive, performance-oriented compensation programs that attract, engage and reward EA’s talent.
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Compensation Analyst, reporting to EA’s Senior Manager, Compensation (who is also based in Guildford).
With our support, we will need you to get started quickly, applying your knowledge, experience, and relationship skills, to help achieve a variety of organisational and employee-level projects.
You are an experienced compensation professional and partner to the business, who can support compensation programs and internal client relationships.
You will support the Senior Manager, Compensation in overseeing all compensation management in the Europe region. You will also partner or lead on essential project activities and compensation programs within our annual global Compensation calendar, and manage ad-hoc and ongoing requests.
You will draw on diverse expertise from a team of HR Business Partners, HR IT, global Compensation team members, and HR Centres of Excellence (e.g. Talent Acquisition; Learning, Engagement & Performance; Workforce Planning & Analytics).
- Partner with the corporate Compensation team and broader HR team in the development and governance of compensation policies and programs to support our strategy.
- Build consultative and collaborative relationships with, and work with, HR and business managers to sustain compensation strategy within client organisations.
- Participate in global compensation programs, representing Europe, operating the relevant tools.
- Support the annual compensation planning event (salary increase, bonus payment and stock award planning and delivery).
- Analyse market positions and develop salary increase budgets, to ensure EA’s compensation programs are designed to attract and retain the best talents.
- Participate in relevant compensation surveys, and other vendor-led external events / forums, for benchmarking purposes, and to stay informed about market trends and their potentially applicability to EA’s programs.
- Assess compensation outcomes such as pay gaps, incentive provision, and equity participation, by team / location / employee demographics, to assess effectiveness, fairness, compliance, etc.
- Present findings to client groups and consult on creative ways to address issues. Build compensation-related training, and guidance materials to HR teams.
- Help develop compensation analytics and improved utilisation of data.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
We are looking for someone who is always learning, enjoys a challenge, and can step in and contribute immediately.
- Required: bachelor’s degree; in a quantitative or business-related field.
- Desirable: professional qualification in reward / human resources.
- Progressive prior background as a Compensation Analyst / Manager within a global environment; or an international reward consulting firm.
- Solid client-facing experience in compensation programs
- Develop collaborative working relationships with multiple partners, including executives, line management, and peers.
- Capability in delivering projects across multiple countries, including communications.
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions) and data modelling / analytics capability.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance and dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance Stock plans
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Great workplace features: casual dress code, games areas, onsite cafe, free onsite gym.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-02 22:39:50.103
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.