ANZ Commercial Lead
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition Number: 158866
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The ANZ Commercial Lead will need to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will be responsible for applying an organized, collaborative and analytical approach to managing commercial sales relationships to achieve revenue results across all platforms (HD, Mobile and Free to Play).
- Own and drive the sales results in ANZ utilizing a deep knowledge of industry best practices across ANZ, inclusive of HD, Mobile & F2P platforms
- Develop commercial strategic plans in collaboration with the Head of Publishing that acquires and retain EA players
- Act as the market expert responsible for understanding key policy areas that impact the entire ANZ business unit
- Drive in-market decisions that are guided by the APAC & ANZ overarching business strategies and priorities by partnering with key retailers, first-party publishers as well as new channels
- Lead the execution of the market sales plans whilst contributing to the development of regional strategies where appropriate
- Responsible for the performance and results of all sales channels across Australia & New Zealand
Skills & Competencies:
- Sales Forecasting: an ability to assess, review and act upon sales results, core player metrics and market performance to develop a robust sales forecast and plan
- Strategic Planning: collaborate and influence ANZ strategic planning to the betterment of the EA
- Ability to assess the performance of EA’s competitors and identify strategies that provide EA with a competitive advantage
- Negotiate trading terms, agreements and go to market plans with commercial partners
- Influence and inspire internal peers and leadership to support well-designed plans that will benefit EA’s commercial success
- Ability to manage all levels up to executive level engagement with commercial partners within ANZ, or at a global level if required
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets at a regional level
- Proven track record of translating global & regional strategy into a country action plan
- Proven ability to drive the end to end sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services to partners
- Proven track record in leading joint business planning with core partners designed for win-win outcomes
- Broader experience in Category Management, Marketing or Digital Marketing will be advantageous
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
At EA Sydney, we are proud to be working with some of the biggest and most innovative video game franchises and development studios in the world. We help to bring our games to our players via our talented Marketing & Communications, Sales, and Finance teams.
We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about inspiring the world to play. Headquartered in the center of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination, and creativity. We challenge you to experiment, lead and make an impact on your very first day and every day after.
- Modern office conveniently located next to major transport links
- A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix
- Regular events, from weekly sports to quarterly offsite socials
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic company and industry
Community / Marketing Title: ANZ Commercial Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-27 05:56:03.39
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.