Senior Experience Designer
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 158790
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
Join EA Mobile as our next Senior Experience Designer - Create Your Career with Us!
WE WANT YOUR BRAINS… PopCap is on the hunt for bright, talented people with a passion for making the world’s best games. What’s in it for you? A super-fun environment, rewarding work, and lots of great perks. It takes big, delicious brains to make award-winning titles like Plants vs. Zombies, Bejeweled, and Peggle. Are you up for the challenge?
EA Seattle is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our successful and talented team.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will play a key role in making sure the player experience is the perfect balance of form and function. You will work closely with game designers, engineers and artists to gather user requirements, generate wireframes, flows, and prototypes, and iterate on your designs with player feedback and research data in mind.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Analyze competitors in the market and stay up to speed on the latest mobile game design trends
- Develop wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate the full scope of a feature
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, continuity, etc.)
- Work with user researchers to build user testing plans and make adjustments based on user feedback gathered
- Adhere to brand and style guides
- Engage with stakeholders during every phase of the production process to make sure business requirements and feature goals are met.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Proto.io, Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration skills
- Experience with Unity or similar game engine
- Proficiency creating UI art assets with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to create animated sequences in prototyping software, Adobe Animate, or After Effects
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
Our EA Seattle location features fantastic amenities and easy access to everything the metropolis of Seattle offers, and wonderful Washington State is a nature lover’s paradise.
More about our location: www.ea.com/studios/popcap
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-27 17:41:12.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.