Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 158771
Position Title: Senior Analyst
EA – Los Angeles
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Location: Playa Vista, Los Angeles
The Challenge Ahead:
If you are passionate about games and analytics, come join us to represent the voice of our players through data-driven insights. We are looking for a Game Analyst to join the Global Analytics and Insights team embedded at our DICE LA studio and reporting into the Sr. Manager of Analytics.
What a Game Analyst does at EA:
You will work with team leaders from our Development, Design, Publishing, Marketing, Finance and Ops teams. As part of the Game Development Framework, we work with many features of the game through its entire life-cycle. From pre-launch character balancing through post-launch player segmentation, you will have a significant influence with game design.
As part of the Global Analytics and Insights team, you will collaborate with peers from all over the world (Redwood Shores, Stockholm, Edmonton, Vancouver, etc) and from several other analytics teams (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Solutions, Data Engineering, etc). You are a jack-of-all-trades analyst who can extract data, cleanse, analyze, iterate, enrich, model, document and present their findings.
The next great EA Game Analyst has:
- 3 or more years of analytics experience
- Expert querying ability with multiple tools and large datasets
- Excellent visualization skills with dashboard creation experience
- Capable self-management and experience with modern work tracking tools
- Built long-lasting relationships with non-technical partners
- Passion for gaming, able to represent multiple audience perspectives
- Experience with progression systems and digital economy a plus
- Experience working with a Game Studio or Publisher a plus
…and a true believer in the “Player First” game development philosophy
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The EA & DICE Los Angeles campus is located in the heart of ‘Silicon Beach’ in beautiful Playa Vista! The campus is home to approximately 250 employees at an impressive state-of-the-art facility featuring an onsite cafe, LA Fitness Gym with a pool, sand volleyball court, soccer field and a basketball court. The campus is in very close proximity to the LAX Airport, Santa Monica, and Culver City.
EA Los Angeles is home to such corporate teams as Marketing, Publishing, Mobile, Music and Legal. The DICE Los Angeles Studio is best known for creating and supporting such titles as Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1 & Battlefield V.
EA Los Angeles welcomes you to a wonderful environment of a great work-life balance, friendships and a fulfilling career!
Benefits & Perks
- Great compensation package and bonus (relocation assistance available)
- Comprehensive health, dental and benefit packages
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Education assistance and commuter benefits
- Pension with company match
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Employee referral bonus program
- And more!
Community / Marketing Title: Games Analyst
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-13 16:53:16.23
EEO Employer Verbiage: