Experience Designer II
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 158760
Position Title: Experience Designer II
We’re looking for an accomplished UI/UX Designer to join an established team of developers working on a successful AAA live service competitive shooter.
We are looking for someone who will embrace and contribute to our team culture and share your hard earned expertise to create the user interface and experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who is passionate about UI functionality and UX design, and who can create the “flow” to help guide our players through attractive but clear menus and options to create a seamless, easy to navigate gaming experience.
What you’ll do...
- Guide the creation of the best pathways to guide players through menus and options easily.
- Work with all disciplines – code, art, design, audio, animation, FX – to create optimal UI/UX.
- Find new ways to advocate for improving the design of the UI tool set & workflow.
- Establish best UX design practices for the team and lead by example.
Ideally, you will have…
- 5+ years' professional experience in game design.
- A portfolio with examples of finished UX/UI work and insight into your development process.
- A passion for games and understand what is outstanding UX across multiple genres.
- Understand the connections between UI functionality and UI aesthetics, and how to enhance outcomes for the benefit of gamers.
- Strong technical skills and comfortable with getting into the guts of a game.
- The ability to analyze metrics or other feedback methods to evaluate and improve your work post-launch.
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-26 20:01:54.107
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.