Lead Development Director
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 158720
Position Title: Sr DD
Lead Development Director
At EA, we’re searching for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the #1 mobile gaming company. Our teams are building on the success of titles such as Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, FIFA Mobile, Madden Mobile, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, the Sims, and The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about gaming to provide team Operational leadership
As a Lead Development Director you will:
- Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the game development, including leading and defining development process, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget
- Be responsible for building and coaching a strong production team
- Work with the project leadership to define the strategy to execute against milestones and key deliverables
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently
- Drive efficiencies and new ways of thinking
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment
- Develop, maintain and publish project KPI’s that track project quality, delivery and predictability
- Establish regular communication with team and key stakeholders to provide project status updates
- 6+ years of operations and leadership experience with strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders
- 3+ years mobile game project management required
- Experience leading through Agile project management principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-19 22:00:23.057
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.