Sr Quality Analyst
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 158711
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Main Purpose of the Role
The Sr. Quality Analyst oversees multiple tests to ensure the software meets our players expectations, which includes the following: setting and aligning on test scope and goals, monitoring test coverage and evaluating the quality of targeted test items. You will be the organizational expert in software testing, the voice of quality for an assigned feature, area or project. You will be assigned on a certain game area that needs testing and will report to the QA Project Manager responsible for this team.
The Sr. Quality Analyst champions best practice and progress in testing, playing an important role in ensuring testing processes are up-to-date and accurate. You will also deliver defined testing procedures, conducting documentation reviews, delivering software testing expertise and answering queries from different partners.
- You'll work with Project Managers and Quality Designers to help define and deliver the quality verification test strategy.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for the area being analyzed. Be the central contact person for multiple the assigned area/project.
- Practice an advanced use and manipulation of test tools (or driving the vision/concept for new tools that have been developed/acquired)
- Review database issues and consider the level of severity and publish/respond to issues where required while working closely with the Project Manager.
- Collaborate with peers and senior individual contributors to identify efficiency opportunities and success rate, supported by available data. Look for creative new data tracking to support further transformation of QV testing practices.
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing qualitative or design feedback, technical solutions before integration from a player perspective.
- Use user analytics to create improved test strategies that focus on improving key features and user paths.
- Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain.
- 3+ years of experience with and knowledge of software testing processes, automated testing, testing technique, test case design.
- You have worked in a distributed environment and you can share complex technical information to different teams and partners, within and outside of the quality verification team.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, milestone requirements and QV role at each stage.
- You are passionate about solving complex problems and you can come up and communicate quick and creative solutions.
- Knowledge of Console / PC platforms and familiarity with Compliance & Certification requirements.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with:
- Relevant work experience.
- Experience with quality assurance principles and practices, particularly within an agile software development environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Quality Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-29 20:21:25.127
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.